Sunday, March 14, 2004

Peace, bread, work, and freedom is the best we can achieve. And wearing badges is not enough on days like these.

Those of you who regularly read Space Hardware will probably guess by now that my aim isn't to be one of those sites that simply act as a platform to link other people's thoughts and ideas.

As I have said, I have no expertise in all things political. I only have a a great deal of curiosity and a healthy cynicism for governments. This applies particularly to 911. However, following the debate prompted by the last posting on supposed terrorist attrocities, I just want to include these links. I hope you find them interesting.

I also want to point out that I don't believe half of the conspiracies that these links promote. However, if you believe in just a small portion of it, or believe that they at least promote debate and ask some very difficult questions of the Bush regime, then ask yourself what you can do to help to carry on that debate.

Until we get to the bottom of the who and the why of 911, we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions over Madrid.

Why it happened:

Meacher comments:

Attack was preventable:

Ignored warnings:

The dancing Israelis:

Explosives in the twin towers:

A frame up – and the Carlyle Group:

Marvin Bush:

Bin Laden confession tape staged:

The questions in full:

I would love to hear your comments.


Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.