Sunday, April 25, 2004

My breakfast was half-English and so am I you know. I had a plate of Marmite soldiers. And I have a veggie curry about once a week. The next day I fry it up as ‘Bubble ‘N’ Squeak’. ‘Cos my appetite’s half-English and I’m half-English too.


I can't think of a more fitting person to name as my St George's Day "Man of the Day".

Step forward Shola Ameobi. Born in Nigeria, brought up in Newcastle's west end.

And the first goalscorer for Newcastle United in our 2-1 win against Chelsea.

Shola Ameobi. Superstar.

And like those stickers say that the anti-fascist campaigners used to hand out at St James's Park: "Geordies are black and white".


Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.