Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Don't give me no shit about blood, sweat, tears and toil. It's all about the price of oil.


Not sure whether this is mad, bad or just interesting.

But there has been one or two fasinating articles on the net regarding the Nicholas Berg beheading.



Nicholas Berg in orange jumpsuit Posted by Hello


Another deluded conspiracy theory? Maybe. But doesn't it strike you as odd that Berg is wearing an orange jumpsuit as worn by US political prisoners? I can't imagine they are easily available in Iraq.



Guantanamo, in orange jumpsuits. Posted by Hello


Perhaps it was a comment by the captors on Guantanamo or political torture in general, but as the article below says:

...does it seem likely that, having grabbed Berg, one of them had a bright idea and sent his mum to the markets for some fabric and got her to run up an orange jumpsuit?

And at a time when the USA was being hammered by the press and Bush was sliding down the opinion polls, wasn't it a rather useful piece of counter propaganda? Especially with the mpeg being available via the web so that surfers could see it in all its horror.

As I have said before, it never ceases to amaze me, how terrorist atrocities always happen when Bush and Blair need them most. Surely, in this day and age, everyone is media savvy enough to know to keep their heads down when opposition forces are taking a hammering. Why would you want to swing public perception back against you? If the media agenda is currently switching in your favour then why not just sit back and leave them to it?

I know I'm repeating myself but just like the bomb in Turkey, at the same time as the potentially disastrous Bush visit, and just like the bomb in Spain right after Blair's major war speech and on the day Dubya unveiled a memorial to 911, isn't this all a little too convenient?

I don't know. Don't hammer me for thinking this through in print. I am not saying anything happened, or didn't happen, I'm just trying to understand it.

I have no idea whether these thoughts are ludicrous. There is no doubting the Bush government is corrupt. It's links to oil and Enron prove that - but would they go this far?

Anyway, check out this link and see what you make of it. Suspend disbelief for just a second, go with the argument, and then make your own mind up.

As commentators on the CIA have said before, it's easier to get away with a big lie that a little one.

UPDATE

Since posting that I have found the following links on the net. As always, make up your own minds.

Berg beheading: No way, say medical experts

E-mails from US Consulate to Berg's family

15 anomalies surrounding death Of Nick Berg

Even CNN is asking question.

Check out the chairs

Curious 911 link.


Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.