Friday, May 21, 2004

IMF, WTO. I hear these words just every place I go. Who are these people ?
Who elected them ? And how do I replace them with some of my friends ?


Just a quick note to say that I am away for the weekend so this is likely to be my last blog till Sunday. I have another VSO training course.

I'll be staying in a very pleasant old hall in the suburbs of Birmingham and I will joining the dots between the third world, the world bank, WTO, protectionism, aids, exports, debt, subsidies, privatisation etc etc

I'm quite looking forward to it, it all sounds very Naomi Klein.

Maybe I shall write about it on my return. It would be an excellent excuse to include information on Sub Commadante Marcus who is fast becoming a real hero of mine.

If you don't know who he is then look him up. It looks like my generation now has its very own Che Guevara.

Anyway as Marcus would say:

"Ya basta".

Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.