Monday, May 24, 2004

Which side are you on, boys. Which side are you on?

Forget Kieron "Bling" Dyer and Newcastle United's array of under performers.

Forget the softies at Manchester United, Real Madrid, Arsenal and AC Milan.

I have found a place in my heart for a new team. This team may never know what it's like to be cheered on by a large crowd. They may never get to play in a stadium with floodlights or even changing rooms. But these boys are the real deal.

They are a team of enthusiasm, drive, honesty and ambition. They are a team that plays for the fun, the sport and the challenge.

Ladies and gentlemen. Please join me and help me make Bellavista Juventud FC the most famous football team in blogland.

Please feel free to add your messages of support for the coming season.


Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.