Saturday, June 05, 2004

I’m gonna tell all you fascists you may be surprised. The people all over this world are getting organised. You’re bound to lose, you fascists are bound to lose.

I'm a big fan of Bloggerheads. Not sure what they're cooking up but it looks like fun.

Go to Bloggerheads for more information on the Big Intervention. You better go there right now. You have to prepare for all of this.

Hey Manic, this better be good. I'm expecting nothing short of revolution.


Not sure what this is but I'm excited.


And while we're at it, if Google is still seeing fit to put those "Say thanks to Tony Blair" adverts at the top of page, feel free to send them something silly and abusive. I know I have.

Judging by the ads all over Blogger for new Labour Party members, I think they must be getting desparate.

Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.