Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I’m gonna tell all you fascists you may be surprised. The people all over this world are getting organised. You’re bound to lose, you fascists are bound to lose.


Love is still all you need.


I know the plan was for this site to go all Glasto for the next couple of days. That plan remains.

But, I felt compelled to add this post and I shall try and link it to the festival as best I can.

What I love most about Glasto is that feeling of a mini utopia. The people are friendly, the coppers are even handed, and with the likes of the Leftfield tent the spirit remains radical.


In the Leftfield tent


The creator of Bloggerheads, for my money, the best blog on the web, has decided to hang up his mouse for the forseeable future. Throughout his blogging his opposition to Bush, Blair and the Iraq war has been both insightful and brilliant.

He signs off with this piece of brilliance that bought tears to my eyes. You must see it for yourself.

We're constantly let down by traditional media in the fight against war and intolerance. That is why the likes of Bloggerheads are vital. To effectively fight and oppose big business and self-serving politicians you need to be armed with the right information to shoot down their arguments.

For the festival goers who are visiting this site. Please check out the links above and I would heartily reccommend a trip to the Leftfield tent. You may learn something, or you may just come back with the feeling that, if you oppose this war, you are not alone.

The fight against the war continues. As Bloggerheads puts it, we are all responsible for this war, because we could all have done more to stop it. Until we see the removal or Bush and Blair this will not be the last war.




This Saturday night, I expect to be in the Pyramid Field at Glastonbury. Macca will be on stage and I'm hoping he can do a special festival rendition of "All You Need is Love". The song, was first performed in the sixties, via satellite, to a worldwide audience of millions.

And today, with wars being waged in our name in the Middle East, its sentiments remain as true, and as important, as ever.

Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.