Sunday, June 20, 2004


Picture from efestivals excellent website.


As you may already have noticed, everything is going a little bit Glasto for the next couple of days. Partly because I thought it might be of interest to people who are going or are planning to watch it on telly, and partly because I'm like an excited kid and I really can't contain myself.

Today links:

1. Moaning moshers.
2. The Glasto weblog.
3. The Michael and Emily show.
4. Larding it at Glastonbury.
5. Pictures of the mud year.
6. Nasty corporate stuff.
7. Morrissey interview.
8. Probably too late to hire but cool anyway.
9. BBC's Glasto blog.
10. The Green Police.

Finally, it's not Glasto related but good to see The Stone Roses' first album named as the best ever. I totally agree.


Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.