Monday, July 19, 2004

All the lies they told us in the classroom. Wouldn’t fit in the outside world.

Apologies for not blogging in a while. Things have been a little manic here.

My news? Well I have a provisional date set for my flight to Hanoi.

September 3rd apparently.

It's going to be interesting timing. It'll be touch and go whether or not I get the chance to see my first niece/nephew whose arrival is due around that time. As yet, both parents aren't happy with my suggestion of Shola as a name. Strange that.



Shola Ameobi - named after my yet-to-be-born niece/nephew


Oh and I also get to see two last Toon games against Spurs and Norwich, before I hand over my season ticket to my mate for two years.

The big big big problem. Selling my house. Anyone want to buy a three-bedroom town house overlooking a marina? Special blogger rates apply and you can have the furniture for nowt.

I'm joking of course, unless, of course anyone actually would like it.


Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.