Tuesday, July 13, 2004

He’ll panic you into attack. He’ll tape your calls and play them back. And the next thing you’ll be knowing. Your desperation will be showing. And he’ll go down and he’ll drag you on the ground.


Remember the run up to war?

The people were marching.



Minsters were resigning.



Blair was getting a kicking by Mr and Mrs Cannybody at the Baltic.



But then we were told that terrorists were everywhere and we even saw tanks on our streets.



On Wednesday we get the Butler Report and while I'm now cynical enough to believe that the blame will land elswhere than at Blair's feet, there's still a chance he could get his nose bloodied.

Just in time, we have more shock, horror, terrorist dastardly plans.

Just a thought - but if you've worked out that Big Ben could fall and cause major damage to the Commons, perhaps you would be better off keeping it to yourself, rather than giving nasty Al Qaeda types any ideas.

Unless of course, the reasons we are being told this have nothing at all to do with security and everything to do with continuing to scare the pants off the general public.

Like I said, I'm cynical.


Love, light and peace,

BykerSink

I saw two shooting stars last night I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space hardware. I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care.